Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Snapshots from the weekend

I know I've done a TON of updating today.
Part of it is in an attempt to catch up with my 30 in 30 days (so I blog twice a day a couple times, it works!)
Another part is to update on life.
And another because I just enjoy sharing images and events from life.

Here are some snapshots that I love from my weekend home.
 
 
And honestly, it was totally worth it to take a break from blogging to truly enjoy being home

front porch chats with Mom
playing with the puppy and olde faithful Lena
snow cones
grilling for father's day
coffee with Sam
thrift shopping
Dairy Queen
conversation with Anne
mowing the lawn
Sunday afternoon naps
a surprise visit from my dear, dear friend Brennan
celebrating my friend's wedding
all in all, an excellent weekend home!


This week and weekend I'm in Ames, so I should be back on a more regular blogging schedule (better Emily and Amy?)

No comments:

Post a Comment