Sunday, June 17, 2012

Kiss The Bride: Andrew and Brianna

This weekend, I went home to attend the wedding of my high school friend Brianna to her high school sweetheart Andrew. This is one of the first weddings of a high school friend I've attended, and it's got me thinking how much life will continue to change in these next few years. Many of my friends are seeing people, and I have no doubt that the next few years will be full of fun celebrations.

But for now, I was content to be home celebrating with Brianna.

She and Andrew switched up their wedding a bit and greeted their guests immediately after the ceremony. This tactic would have proved to make their guests wait around for quite some time if they hadn't had this little gem parked in the church parking lot.
Snow cones! Amy was particularly excited about her snow cone, and I have to agree that they were delicious.
We hardly noticed the 20 minutes in the parking lot before the bride and groom joined us for their own snow cones before leaving for the reception.
Two of my high school buddies, Hannah and Amy, sat with my family and I at our table, which kept everyone laughing as we shared memories and cracked jokes.
One of the highlights of the evening was bringing back a Lancer Production tradition to the dance floor. 5 LP alums rocked out to "Paradise By the Dashboard Lights," and even managed to snag a willing learner! We all had fun dancing the dance that was a staple at any LP event.
Definitely involved lots of acting towards the only guy in our little group. He was an excellent trooper though!
It's been awhile since we've all been together, but it was great to be together to celebrate this special occasion!

I'm so happy for Brianna, especially since the love she and Andrew share was so evident during the ceremony and the reception. I wish them the happiest of marriages, and can't wait to see what the future brings for both of them.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Wier!

No comments:

Post a Comment