Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gone from the face of the Earth

Somehow
I've neglected my little blog here over the past week. 
I never managed to post updates
about my very FIRST Cheesecake

about my fourth week of student teaching


about delicious Superbowl snacks


or my fun Friday reconnecting with my favorite neighbors.


It's depressing, you know? 
Especially after I've been doing better at posting every few days.

Shoot, I've even been remembering to take pictures! 
{big step for this girl here - bit forgetful}
Every day though, 
I'm getting a little better at managing my time
balancing
teaching
lesson planning
grading 
and
researching 
with 
family,
physical and mental health,
social life,
cooking,
weekends, 
and 
faith.

I learn daily what works,
and what doesn't work. 
But I'm still here.
Alive.
Trying.
Laughing.
And Growing 

{and tonight,  fascinated with lists apparently}

Thanks for staying with me during this journey.
I appreciate all the support and kind words!

P.S. Stay tuned for some belated posts - hopefully they'll show up before this weekend! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment