Happy Thursday! The sun is shining, the air smells of fall, and tomorrow is Friday! Here's my Awkward and Awesome moments from this week.
- scrunching my hair in the car while sitting at a stop light, and getting funny looks from the guy in the car next to me (You think I look this good effortlessly? HA!)
- The point in a conversation where silence is not comfortable or welcome. (Um....someone say something...)
- Messing up on a couple question while helping one of my tutees (Yes....I'm wrong, you're right. Will you be my tutor now?)
- Creeping into the neighbors apartment in order to leave my steak in their fridge
- Getting ready to jump in the shower, only to find the bathroom occupied....for half an hour.
- Going home to surprise my dad, and having to wait for him for 4 hours past the planned surprise. (Tt was awesome when I found him though!)
- The giveaway sponsored by the LOVELY Miss Neesby at The Neesby Lookbook (If you haven't seen her blog before, check it out! She's blogging about life as a newlywed, her first home, China, and a bunch of other fun things!)
- My Halloween weekend at home, complete with surprising my dad, a bonfire, family movie night, Fireman's Pancake Breakfast, touring a new house, NCYC meeting, coffee with Mom, shopping with Emily and an extra night!
- The e-mail I just got from Papa Ron, signed 'I love you more than all the steel in the Golden Gate Bridge." He knew I needed a pick-me up this afternoon.
- How warm my room is now that the heat is on! It's almost a sauna!
- Thursdays in general! (Hello swing dancing, and weekend!)
- Only 2 weeks until NCYC (and THANKSGIVING BREAK! Can I hear an AMEN?!)
- Steak Night. And Pie. SO glad the boys brought this little tradition back. Even if Greve did burn my steak a little.
- Sleeping in on a Wednesday morning for the first time all semester. Heav.en.ly!
What's been awkward or awesome in your life this week?