Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Year in Review

 
January
~ Raising $264,290.14 for Children's Miracle Network ~

February
~ Showing Mom my favorite bar and teaching her to dance ~


 March
~  Spring break in Centerville with friends... 
...and ORLANDO BLOOM! ~


April
~  Celebrating my grandmother's 91 years of life with family and friends ~

May
~  seeing all the sights in London ~

June
~  visiting Mike in Germany and touring the countryside ~


July
 ~ Another great year at Sharon Bluff Girl's Camp with "Out Of This World" ~


August



















~  Attending the Mississippi Valley Fair and two of the amazing artists, Miranda and Blake! ~


September
~ seeing my 1840's family, and forgetting the 21st century for a few days ~

October
~  ISU football with the fam ~

November
chaperoning the NCYC trip to Indianapolis ~
picking out the BIGGEST Christmas tree EVER ~
 
December
~  Christmas trees, Christmas morning outfits, and lots of visiting family! ~

Overall, 2011 was a year full of family, travel, and fun. I'm so blessed to have been the places I've been, done the things I've done, and to have the supportive family that I do. 

I'm looking forward to starting some exciting new things this new year, including student teaching, long distance conversing with my sister in France, and looking for a full time job. 

Wishing everyone a safe and happy New Year. Enjoy celebrating tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment